Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Television Geek: Season 2



It's almost been a year since I've written in this, and like Dirt is doing for their second season, I am revamping this blog for mine!

Initially, I had wanted to make a blogger's version of Television Without Pity, including snarky recaps of every television show I watch. That was a stupid, ambitious idea for me to perform because: a website whose basic premise I bogarted is doing it much, much better than I ever could, A. B) I watch way too many shows for me to do timely recaps for all of them alone. So... I am going to relaunch this blog a bit differently.

I've decided that I'm just going to write about whatever I feel in regards to TV, and with the strike being over and TV beginning to rise up from the mess that was 100 days of no work for the writers, there are plenty of things going on without recapping every hour of television that is downloaded into my brain.

And so it begins (incidentally, the titles of both the second-ever episode of Alias and the final mobisode of Lost). Let's have fun this time, people.