Thursday, March 6, 2008

Toe Pick!


Last night's Law and Order guest-starred Moira Kelly as a kinda insane woman who shoots her psychiatrist husband dead. So? Who cares? Well, all I know is that I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks of the phrase "Toe pick!" every time I see her. It was tough to get through Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me when I realized that Miss Kelly had replaced Lara Flynn Boyle in playing heroine Donna Hayward. It would have been awkward to yell out "Toe pick!" during this scene.

So, combine that with the fact that D.B. Sweeney is a villain on Jericho and the awesome Terry O'Quinn tearing it up over on Lost (with an Emmy to boot, bitches!), it's like The Cutting Edge is taking over TV! How much longer til this dude shows up on CSI or something?

Toe pick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I think "Toe pick!" when I watch The Lion King, Chaplin, and old episodes of The West Wing.